Sunday, September 4, 2016
Home cook spinach fried rice.
Spinach 菠菜 （飞龙菜）
hard boiled egg 熟蛋
Step by step:
1) cook the rice using rice cooker first.
2) put all ingredients except rice into a pan and fried it with abit of oil and salt.
3) put in the rice as last steps and stir evenly. Done ! 🍚
Saturday, August 13, 2016
Slice toast (I use whole meal bread)
Vege(tomato, black olive, ladyfingers, potato)
Pasta sauce on toast
Rest of the ingredient just put on top of it.
Put in small toaster 130 degree Celsius for about 10 mins.
放在小烘炉以130C 烤上10 分钟左右即可
you can prepared the ingredient a night before, wrap with food wrap and put in the fridge. Just toast it next morning. By the time you are done with your morning chores, your breakfast is ready to pack and go. 😁
Friday, June 24, 2016
Bread in a cup.. That's what I am intended to "create" today. BIY bake it yourself.
Googled some ingredient online and now is the lab time to make sure the ingredient gel and able to produce the potion. 😉
All purpose flour - 1 cup
Wheat flour - 1 cup
Honey - 1 tablespoon
Milk - 60ml
Water - 100 ml
Unsalted butter -1 tablespoon
Instant yeast - 1 1/2 teaspoon
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Oat - ~1 tablespoon (optional)
Egg- 1 (optional)
Steps by steps:
1) prepared the ingredient as above.
2) melt the butter using a souce pan with low flame. Off it after the butter is fully melt, add in milk and water, stir and let it cool down, mixed in the salt and yeast and let the yeast to rest in for a while.
*too high temperature might kill the yeast.
3) Pour the liquid into a bigger bowl (mixer bowl) and pour in the mixture of the white flour and the wheat flour slowly.
*if you have electric mixer, that will be even better.
4) cover the mixer bowl with a clean cloth and let it rest for 1 hour. The dough will rises double its size.
5) weight and cut the dough into ~30g and roll to smaller ball so that you can put into the paper cup.
6) let the small dough rest for 30-40 mins.
7) pre-heat up the oven, 220 degree Celsius.
8) mixed the egg and wipe on the top of the bread follow by sprinkle the rolled oat on top.
9) put the cup dough into the oven and bake for 15-25 mins.
10) get a cup of coffee and enjoy your cup bread 😁
Wednesday, June 1, 2016
Recently fall in love with Chinese tea drinking.. Bought the cup from the store near by which cost me less than SGD5.
Trying out the black tea/steep tea leaves from different places.
1) Jing si tea from Taiwan （靜思小葉紅茶）http://www.jingsi.com.tw/main_index/products_show/b/762/5/3
2) Jing Jun Mei from China (金駿眉紅茶）